Get Lite Y.B.E

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mixtape Project

So im thinking of making a mixtape but im not really sure what to call it.
I've written a few raps to the instrumentals of TLC, Pharrell Williams, and Mary J. Blige. I want to make a collaboration with someone (hopefully someone that may have conact with a record label or producer) but i know god will help me find the right person to collaborate with.
Many people don't believe that i can make a mixtape because of my age (13) but i am dedicated to reaching my goal of becoming one of the best !
Please comment with ideas or any suggestions
*- Mrs. Chick Fliick

3 comments:

  1. well... im 15 n no one who want 2 listen 2 me... but i got into a very good music n art school, and now every1 likes me... sort of... so all you gotta do is believe in yourself and find good connections n you'll be going strong

    best of luck!!
    -Aaron AKA Awkw@rdZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would collab wit u but I don't got contact wit any record label or nothin. I know someone who does. Have you ever heard of Miss Nana she from the brick city. She's tryin' to get signed to Jay-Z's record label.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I haven't heard of her, but I'm going to look her up.
    And we can do a collab over the computer.

    ReplyDelete