Get Lite Y.B.E

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joe Jackson: Does he even care about Michael Jackson's death ?

Ok. Now can someone please tell me why Joe Jackson comes into the BET awards thinking he's big mucho pimp daddy ! He's on the red carpet promoting his new record label.. prettty much like 2 days after his son dies. I really dont think he was hugged as a child LOL. He looks and acts as if he really doesnt even care that Michael has passed away. Compared to how emotional Janet Jackson was up on the stage, he was having himself a grand-ol' time. He was dancing and singing and all smiles everytime somone mentioned his name. Im just like Joe look in the mirror YOUR SO UGLY, JUST GO HOME NO ONE LiKES YOU !!!
But on a serious tip.. I send my sympathy and condolences to the whole Jackson family (including Joe) on the passing of a true music icon, legend, humanitarian, son, brother, father etc.
R.i.P Michael Jackson (1958-2009) Gone but never forgoten !
*- Mrs. Chick Fliick

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on this one even my mom thinks Joe don't care bout his son's death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really doesn't. Wendy Williams the queen of media even said it. I'm just like wow, is it always about the money ?

    ReplyDelete